11 Kasım 2009 Çarşamba

HOWDY FRIENDS!

I'll wait for the next stop. Not me; it's the man on the video. Many of my friends, who are girls, have pittied on the woman and sworn to the man. I admit that it's a very touchy situation; but my memories remind me I've had worse experience than this. THese are all because of those stupid men who make fun of us, pretty ladies. Truely, men always making fun of us without knowing their tiny brains include less things than ours have. Surprisingly, they succeed. This is probably because of the enchanting language they use; like we watch on this video. You will see it better after watching. Anyway... This video also exemplifies what happens in creative drama courses. Though I pitty the woman, I'm crazy for doing such things. I will some day... Yeah, I will perform a short play in the bus (maybe it will be the 19 whose destination is Yeditepe University!)

And... Here is my number one addiction: watching the Big Bang Theory on cnbc- e. Especially, I love Sheldon! He is out of the world!! he's just like a small star between two planet! He's different; that's why he's so funny. His unusual habits like knocking on the door for three times make me laugh laugh and imagine how would I seem if I imitated him.

What can a job-less girl do all day? She can wake up late. She can go for a walk or shopping, with her mother, she can study on the KPSS examination and have a cup of coffee as a motivation and as a reinforcement of her dreams in the night. She can look outside in rainy days or she can't decide what to wear on sunny, hot November days. She may be frightened of catching flue and H1N1 virus. Yeah, yeah... All of these are inclusive; but what else? Aren't there any things to do at home apart from these? Sure there is... Internet access!! My number two addiction is an online game; so it's totally related with the Internet: Farmville! I really enjoy harvesting. Imaginary visuals of seeds, crops give me some idea about their actual appearance. Besides, even if it's imaginary situation, I can gain imaginary money which motivates me in the game. I love online profit!! I love Farmville!!!

I'm attending on a seminar which is organised by ÇDD (Çağdaş Drama Derneği- Creative Drama Association) on Thursday. Will be back on Sunday night. Till then, have a nice time.

3 yorum:

pelince dedi ki...

Duygu iade-i ziyarete geldim hemen :) sıcak çikolata için afiyet olsun..
bu yazdıklarını anlamam için translate google butonu lazım bana ;)) ama selam vermeden çıkmak istemedim yine...
okul maratonunda kolaylıklar diliyorum...

Dikkat! biyo var ! dedi ki...

Merhaba Duyguuuuu
Sayacımdan kontrolde buldum seni hınzır kedicik,sessiz sessiz okuyup gidiyordun ha,böyle yakalanırsın işte.Bu sayfa yazılarına baktım gencecik çok güzel ve şeker birisin allah bahtını açık etsin diyeceğim neneler gibi:)görüşürüz tatlım öptüm
HacıBiyo

not:şu kelime doğrulama ayarlardan değiştiriliyor biliyor musun,hani bilmiyorsan diye yazdım,ben gıcık olurumda
aphingsmdx ney yaaa :/

ATHELIEN... dedi ki...

Merhaba Pelince ve Biyonik Kedi :)

İkinizden de özür dilerim. yorumlarınızı cevapsız bırakmak olmaz. Ancak bloğu üniversitedeki bir dersim için açtığımdan beri pek de aktif değilim bloglar aleminde. O konuda annemi geçmek mümkün değil ki zaten! Ben de kendimi başka alemlerde gösteriyorum; facebook gibi.

Çok teşekkür ederim ziyaretleriniz ve yazdığınız güzel yorumlar için. Çok da sürpriz oldu. Demek ki beni de takip edenler varmış. Biyonik Kedi'nin uyarısını dikkate alacağım. Hatta bu yorumdan sonra bakıyorum ayarlara.

Bekleyin sayın ve kıymetli izleyicilerim: Yakında ben de annem gibi yemek tarifleri yayınlayacağım!!! (Gerçi bunun için önce yemek yapmam lazım. Tamam, bunun sözünü veremem; anladım.) Yok, yok... Olmadı bu. Bekleyin, yakında yaptıklarım, gördüklerim, izlediklerim ve tepkilerimle döneceğim.