24 Haziran 2011 Cuma

Dairy/ Diary: Tough working conditions (or so called, busy)

I'm working...

I've been working since last December. I'm a teacher trainee at a private high school. I try to teach english to high school guys. It is hard... So hard to think...

I'm at school now. I'm gonna be in class in a few minutes. These are why I'm writing short sentences. I'll finish writing on this post this evening and you'll see what I've done so far.

Be sure, I'm fine. I'm gonna be well on July 2. Wish me luck...


Hiya folks! I'm on vacation FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY! I'm so glad to choose teaching career as I have two month- summer vacations every year. Who has such comfortable situations? On the other hand, life is too short to be so idle. I'm swimming in the day time, reading "Cannery Row" by Steinback. Meanwhile, I study on ALES Mathematics regularly. I admit that my studying is not very efficient under these sunny shiny summer time circumstances. Besides, I never cope with maths. I hate maths. Though, I give a chance in order to get well with it at the age of 25. Yeah, I think it will worth when I get the point I need from ALES. After that, I will re-start my learning career. Enough of teaching... It seems so though and sometimes seems phony.

I hope I'll publish my holiday photos on next post. See you, till then.

Hiç yorum yok: