28 Eylül 2010 Salı

Dairy/ Diary: KPSS Again?

When I first heard the news of KPSS Education Exam cancelation, I wasn't very surprised. I just tried to figure out how I would study after a year of hardwork and unhappiness and the word in the title became an enemy to me. "AGAIN!!!???" It's a kind of word we say if we/a friend has a gratis love affair to someone. Or we say it if we do the same mistake we usually do, like forgetting key of the house at home. It's a nightmare!

On the other hand, it's a big chance, an advantage for me to increase my grade to be appointed. I believe, I can do it well in the next examination. This is not only studying; but also thinking positive. Wanting is the half of achieving! Yes, I can do well...

As you guess, I've begun studying to make my lacks up. I'm doing tests, reading all day. Luckily, I have nothing else to do. Or... Do I? I prefer spending some days with some friends, shopping and going to a theatre to watch a movie or even reading. However, I'm cancelling them all till November 1. As soon as I heard the news, I knew I would cancel my entire social life! And it makes me sad sometimes. :(((

Wish me luck, everyone!

Hiç yorum yok: