31 Ağustos 2010 Salı

PODCASTING...

Hi,

This new idea has struck me since I've been thinking about watching, listening, reading in English. And maybe dreaming... I've just registered to
BBC Podcasts and chosen this for you. Please, leave a comment after watching.

This is the first podcast I've published; but I've a plan: I'm planning to do an online- listening activity. (or so- called a listening lesson) I'll select a podcast each month and publish it on my blog by giving a hyperlink on the title. You can leave your comments or ask questions when you couldn't understand something. Or, simply, you can ask some basic listen& understand questions. For instance, who is speaking?, who is the story about?, what happens when...? English Language Teachers!!!! This is for you also.

Have a nice week.

Hiç yorum yok: