12 Mayıs 2008 Pazartesi

A School Trip To Doğa Club

HEEEEEYYYY!!!!

I went to Doğa Tatilköyü last Saturday with English Language department students and instructors. The sun was shiny and I had a perfect time. I think we needed refreshing ourselves as we are all bored with assignments, projects and many tiny (I call them cart curt sometimes.). So we left ourselves to the hands of nature.

We rode bike, walked around, ate a lot! They played valleyball; but not me! Hate valleyball since I was a child. I have a poor visual- kinesthetic accomodation so I can't hit a ball coming from the air to my head.

However, we all felt a bit sad because of some friends' absence. We took some photos of us; standing in front of a beautiful scene. :)) You see ME and my friends on photos.







Now, let me announce you the beautiful, pretty, hard-working organization manager of such a magnificent picnic: Ms. SERRA GÜRLER!!!!! We thank her for this organization which she has considered and planned every single thing in order to make us happy. I'm sure that, she couldn't sleep for weeks to plan it and to attend her lessons, to do her assignments. That's why, I think she deserves more than just a "Thank you".

NOTE: HEEEEEEEEEEYYYY! İNGİLİZCE ÖĞRETMENLİĞİ UYUYONUZ MUUU?? Tam bir satır (arada boşluk da var, 2 oluyor) önce yazdıklarımı düşünün lütfen! Beraber Serra!ya bir teşekkür hediyesi alalım, kendimiz yapalım. El emeği, göz nuru her şey olabilir. Hem hediyenin ucuzu, pahalısı, büyüğü, küçüğü olmaz. Elimizden geldiği kadarıyla ufak da olsa bir teşekkür hediyesi güzel olur. Benimle aynı görüşü paylaşan arkadaşlardan haber bekliyorum. Aynı şekilde 4. sınıflarla da bağlantıya geçelim. Bakalım onlar ne diyor bu işe?

Hiç yorum yok: